Adding a Block
There is no limit to the amount of blocks you can add to your Adviser Portals website. Simply follow the steps below and repeat for each new block.
To add blocks, log in to your site with the ‘siteadmin’ details received in your ‘Welcome Email’.
- Navigate to the page you wish to add a block to
- Hover your mouse over the Edit link in the editing toolbar at the top of the site
- In the dropdown click on Edit this Page
- You will now be presented with the various Areas in which you can place your content. Areas are clearly marked with a thin dotted line
- Click on the desired area and choose Add Block
- From the list choose your block type and configure the block as per the required inputs
- Once you have finished click Add at the bottom of the window
- This will temporarily add the block to the page, to make this permanent you will need to publish your edits
- Hover your mouse over the Editing button in the editing toolbar at the top of the site and click Publish My Edits.
Top Tip: Each block has different options; for further information please refer to the specific guide relating to the block.