Moving a Block
Blocks can be moved around the pages of your site. They can also be copied to other pages.
To move blocks, log in to your site with the ‘siteadmin’ details received in your ‘Welcome Email’.
- Navigate to the page with the block that you wish to move
- Hover your mouse over the Edit link in the editing toolbar at the top of the site
- In the dropdown click on Edit this Page
- Locate and click the block on the page
- From the options select Move
- Simply Click and Hold Down your mouse button when hovering the block and then drag to the desired location on the page and then Release the mouse button
- To make these changes permanent you will need to hover your mouse over the Editing button in the editing toolbar at the top of the site and click Publish My Edits.
Top Tip: You can now drag and drop your block above or below other content in the same area or even to a completely different area.